Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Taiwanese or taiwanese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taiwanese may refer to:
- Something from or related to Taiwan (Formosa)
- Taiwanese aborigines, the indigenous people of Taiwan
- Han Taiwanese, the Han people of Taiwan
- Taiwanese people, residents of Taiwan or people of Taiwanese descent
- Taiwanese language, another name for Taiwanese Hokkien
- Taiwanese language (disambiguation)
- Taiwanese culture
- Taiwanese cuisine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiwanese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.