Taj is an album by American blues artist Taj Mahal.
All tracks composed by Taj Mahal; except where indicated
- "Everybody is Somebody" (The Mighty Shadow)
- "Do I Love Her"
- "Light of the Pacific" (Tony Fonoti)
- "'Deed I Do"
- "Soothin'" (Jae Mason)
- "Pillow Talk" (Michael Burton, Sylvia Robinson)
- "Local Local Girl"
- "Kauai Kalypso"
- "French Letter" (Tony Fonoti)
- Taj Mahal - Acoustic and Electric Guitars, bass, percussion, keyboards, lead and background vocals
- Jeanette Acosta - synthesizer
- Wayne Henderson - keyboards
- Ray Fitzpatrick - bass, percussion
- Inshirah - Congas, percussion
- Larry Mcdonald - congas, percussion
- Babatunde Olatunji - djembe, congas, shekere, percussion
- Ralph McDonald - congas, tambourine, percussion
- Robert Greenidge - steel drums, percussion
- Ozzie Williams - drums, DBX drum programming
- Kester Smith - drums
- Chris Sisson - nylon stringed Spanish guitar
- Tony Jones - electric bass, electric guitar
- Fred Lunt - steel guitar
- Jessie "Ed" Davis - lead guitar
- Kenny Lee Lewis - rhythm guitar
- Reggie Lucas - guitar
- Rudy Costa - alto sax
- Ron Brown - tenor sax
- Fernando Pullum - trumpet
- Larry Gittens - trumpet
- Garnett Brown - trombone
- Ben-Zamin (Duane) - trombone
- Melody McCully - background vocals
- Pamela Vincent - background vocals
- Joyce Wilson - background vocals