|Location||6-3-1 Aokichō, Takahama-shi, Aichi-ken 444-1325|
|Line(s)||■ Meitetsu Toyota Line|
|Distance||34.3 kilometers from Sanage|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||February 5, 1914|
The station has one side platform serving a single bi-directional track. The station has automated ticket machines, Manaca automated turnstiles and is unattended. The station also has a bookstore, a waiting room, a maintenance room, and a storage room.
|Mikawa Takahama||-||Kita Shinkawa|
Takahama-minato Station was opened on February 5, 1914, as a station on the privately owned Mikawa Railway Company. The Mikawa Railway Company was taken over by Meitetsu on June 1, 1941. The station has been unattended since 2005.
In fiscal 2017, the station was used by an average of 2,501 passengers daily.
- Minami Junior High School
- Takahama Junior High School
- Amano, Takuya; Noguchi, Eiichiro (July 2017). About wooden station buildings at Takahama Port Station on the Meitetsu Mikawa Line. Chubu Industrial Heritage Research Society. p. 24.
- 豊田市統計書（平成29年版） ８－１ 鉄道乗客の状況 (in Japanese). Japan: Takahama City. Retrieved 25 October 2019.
Media related to Takahama-Minato Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Official web page (in Japanese)