This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
View of Downtown Takahashi, Okayama, from Atago Bridge
Location of Takahashi in Okayama Prefecture
|• Mayor||Takanori Kondo (since October 2010)|
|• Total||547.01 km2 (211.20 sq mi)|
(March 31, 2017)
|• Density||58/km2 (150/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Pinus densiflora|
|• Flower||Cherry blossom|
|• Bird||Megaceryle lugubris|
|Time zone||UTC+9 (JST)|
|City hall address||2043 Matsubara-dori, Takahashi-shi, Okayama-ken|
On October 1, 2004, Takahashi absorbed the town of Ukan (from Jōbō District), and the towns of Nariwa, Kawakami and Bitchū (all from Kawakami District) to become the new and expanded city of Takahashi. Kawakami District was dissolved as a result of this merger.
- "Official website of Takahashi city" (in Japanese). Japan: Takahashi City. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- "New Tenchi Muyo! Series Announced to Promote Tourism". Anime News Network. 2014-05-26. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takahashi, Okayama.|
- Takahashi travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Takahashi City official website (in Japanese)
- Discover Okayama of Japan
|This Okayama Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|