Takahashi is a Japanese surname.
Takahashi may also refer to:
- Takahashi, Okayama (written 高梁), a city in Okayama prefecture, Japan
- Takahashi River, a river in Japan
- Ward-Takahashi identities, a feature of quantum mechanics
- The Takahashi correlation is an expression used in mass transfer equations for chemical engineering that corrects for high pressure in calculating diffusion coefficients between two molecules
- Takahashi method, a presentation style pioneered by Masayoshi Takahashi
- Takahashi Seisakusho, manufacturer of astronomical telescopes