Takanawa, Minato, Tokyo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Takanawa)
- The Takanawa Library is in Takanawa.
- Takamatsu Junior High School (高松中学校 Takamatsu Chūgakkō?) is a junior high school. Takamatsunomiya contributed some of its own mansions for Minato and a junior high school was built there.
- The temple Sengaku-ji, containing the graves of the Forty-seven Ronin and their lord
- Tōzen-ji; a Zen temple
- The Hatakeyama Memorial Museum
- Maruyama Jinja, a Shinto shrine
- Stone wall in Takanawa seashore
- "Access & Map." Sony. Retrieved on January 19, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takanawa, Minato, Tokyo.|
|This Tokyo location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|