|Look up takara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Takara may refer to:
- Takara, Central African Republic, village in the Bamingui-Bangoran Prefecture
- Kathryn Waddell Takara (b. 1943), American poet
- Marcio Takara, Brazilian comic book artist
- Takara Holdings, a Japanese company that produces beverages, food, medical and computer supplies
- Takara (band), an American rock band
- Takara (whale), a killer whale living at SeaWorld San Antonio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.