The west entrance in March 2012
|Location||1333-2 Takasaka, Higashimatsuyama-shi, Saitama-ken 355-0047
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||46.2 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||1 October 1923|
|Passengers (FY2014)||25,937 daily|
Takasaka Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Kita-Sakado and Higashi-Matsuyama, it is 46.2 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Express, Semi express, and Local services stop at this station. During the daytime, the station is served by six trains per hour in each direction.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks, with the station building located above the platforms.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Higashi-Matsuyama, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Sakado, Kawagoe, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
Facilities and accessibility
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 1 October 1923.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Takasaka Station becoming "TJ-28".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 25,937 passengers daily.
A large out-of-town shopping mall, Peony Walk, is located approximately 1 km from Takasaka Station.
- Takasaka New Town
- Tokigawa River
- Tokigawa Riverside Park
- "Takasaka Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- 構内マップ [Station map] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Peony Walk official website. Retrieved 18 January 2010. (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takasaka Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)