West ("Tonya") entrance of Takasakitonyamachi Station
|Location||Kaizawa-machi, Takasaki, Gunma
|Operated by||JR East|
Takasakitonyamachi Station is served by the Jōetsu Line, and is 2.8 km from the starting point of the line at Takasaki, with some services operating onto the Agatsuma Line to Ōmae and the Ryōmō Line to Oyama.
The station consists of two opposed side platforms serving two tracks. The station building is elevated and is above and to a right angle with the platforms. The west side of the station is named the "Tonya entrance", and the east side is named "Kaizawa entrance". The station has a Midori no Madoguchi ticket office.
|1||■ Jōetsu Line||for Shibukawa, Minakami, and Nagaoka|
|■ Agatsuma Line||for Nakanojō and Naganohara-Kusatsuguchi|
|■ Ryōmō Line||for Maebashi and Kiryū|
|2||■ Jōetsu Line||for Takasaki, Ōmiya, and Tōkyō|
The station opened on 16 October 2004. The name of the station is taken from the large tonyamachi (industrial estate for wholesale retailers) close by.
- Takasaki Wholesale Retailer Industrial Estate
- Gumma Paz College
- Gunma Prefectural Takasaki Girls' High School
- Gunma Prefectural Takasaki Technical High School
- Gunma Prefectural Takasaki Commercial High School
- "Takasakitonyamachi Station Information" (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takasakitonyamachi Station.|
- JR East Station information (Japanese)