This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Japanese literature scholar, college professor|
Takashi Aoyagi (青柳 隆志 Aoyagi Takashi) (August 17, 1961) in Chiba is a Japanese scholar of Japanese literature and college professor from Chiba, Chiba. He is the Japanese voice actor for the Disney character Mickey Mouse.
Aoyagi graduated from the Chiba Ritsu Senior High School and Chiba University. He also took a post-graduate course in the University of Tsukuba. He is a professor in Tokyo Seitoku University. He specializes in kanshi and waka. He provides the voice of Mickey Mouse as a side job.
- Productions for The Walt Disney Company (Mickey Mouse)
- Kingdom Hearts (King Mickey)
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (King Mickey)
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (King Mickey)
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (King Mickey)
- Kingdom Hearts II (King Mickey)
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Mickey Mouse)
- Kingdom Hearts III (King Mickey)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2018)
|This biographical article about a Japanese voice actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|