From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Takashima may refer to:
People with the surname Takashima:
- Gara Takashima, Japanese voice actor
- Kazusa Takashima, Japanese manga artist
- Kohey Takashima, Japanese businessman
- Masahiro Takashima, Japanese actor
- Masanobu Takashima, Japanese actor, brother of Masahiro
- Misako Takashima, US comic artist
- Reiko Takashima, Japanese actress
- Shuhan Takashima, 19th-century samurai
- Tomonosuke Takashima, Imperial Japanese Army general
- Yoshimitsu Takashima, Japanese politician
- Laurel Takashima, character in Babylon 5
- Takashima, fictional villain in the manga No Need for Tenchi!
- Takashima, Nagasaki (Nishisonogi), town
- Takashima, Nagasaki (Kitamatsuura), town
- Takashima District, Shiga
- Takashima, Shiga, city
- Takashima, Shiga (town)
- Takashima, Shimane, island
- Takashima Station, Okayama, Okayama Prefecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takashima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.