|Look up take care in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Take Care may refer to:
- Take Care (album), a 2011 album by Drake
- "Take Care" (song), its title song
- Take Care (film), a 2014 comedy-drama film
- "Take Care", a 1956 song by Jane Morgan
- "Take Care," a 1978 song by Big Star from Third
- "Take Care", a 2006 song by Janet Jackson from 20 Y.O.
- "Take Care", a 2010 song by Beach House from Teen Dream
- "Take Care", a 2011 song by Jennifer Lopez from Love?
- "take care", a 2018 song by EDEN from vertigo
- Take Care, Take Care, Take Care, a 2011 album by Explosions in the Sky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Take Care.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.