Cover of the first volume of Takemitsuzamurai
|Written by||Issei Eifuku|
|Illustrated by||Taiyō Matsumoto|
|Magazine||Big Comic Spirits|
|Original run||2006 – 2010|
Takemitsuzamurai or Takemitsu Zamurai (Japanese: 竹光侍) is a Japanese historical samurai seinen manga series written by Issei Eifuku and illustrated by Taiyō Matsumoto. It's published in Japan by Shogakukan on Big Comic Spirits magazine and in Spain by Glénat. It is composed of eight volumes, the first published in Japan on 15 December 2006 and the last on 28 April 2010.
It won the Excellence Prize in the Manga Division at the 11th Japan Media Arts Festival Awards in 2007. It also won the Grand Prize at the 15th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize in 2011. It was nominated for Best Comic at the 2012 Angoulême International Comics Festival.
- "Takemitsu Zamurai vo". manga-news.com (in French). Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- chibisake (21 October 2011). "La situación de ‘Takemitsu Zamurai’ con Glénat". Deculture (in Spanish). Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- 竹光侍 / 1. sol-comics.shogakukan.co.jp (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "Coo, Gurren-Lagann, 'Kafka' Win Media Arts Awards". Anime News Network. 4 December 2007. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "15th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize Winners Announced". Anime News Network. 2 May 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "Drifting Life, St. Young Men, More Nominated at France's Angoulême". Anime News Network. 7 December 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|