From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Takenoshin Nakai (中井 猛之進 Nakai Takenoshin?, November 27, 1882 - December 6, 1952) was a Japanese botanist. In 1919 and 1930 he published papers on the plants of Japan and Korea, including the genus Cephalotaxus.
- Lecture notes on angiosperms from University of Maryland
- Article on the Korean bellflower
- Article on ABELIOPHYLLUM DISTICHUM by Yong Shik Kim and Mike Maunder from CURTIS'S Botanical Magazine, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, UK. Vol. 15(2): 141-146, 1998.
- 1919. Notulae and Plantas Japoniae at Koreae X XI. The Botanical Magazine (Tokyo) 33(395): 193–194.
- 1930. Plantae Japonicae & Koreanae. The Botanical Magazine (Tokyo) 44(526): 508.
- "Author Query for 'Nakai'". International Plant Names Index.
|This article about a Japanese botanist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|