(Redirected from Taki (disambiguation))
|Look up taki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taki may refer to:
- Mohamed Taki Abdoulkarim (1936–1998), Comoros politician, president (1996–1998)
- Mohamed Taki (athlete) (born 1971), Moroccan athlete
- TAKI 183, one of the originators of New York graffiti
- Taki Theodoracopulos (born 1936), Greek-born journalist and founder of Taki's Magazine
- Princess Taki (died 751), Japanese princess during the Asuka period
- Taki (Soulcalibur), a fictional female ninja from the Soul series of fighting games
- Taki Matsuya, a comic book character in the Marvel comics universe
- Taki (India), a town in West Bengal, India
- Taki, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Taki, Mie, a town in Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Taki, another name for the Maori wero challenge
- Taki, the Japanese word for "waterfall"
- Taki (card game), a card game similar to UNO
- "Taki Ongoy", a 1986 musical work of Argentine composer Victor Heredia on Taki Unquy
- Taki Taki, a former name of Sranan Tongo, a language of Suriname
- Taki Unquy, a 16th-century movement in the Peruvian Andes
- Taki's Magazine, an on-line political and cultural magazine founded and edited by Taki Theodoracopulos
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.