تقي الدين حسن
|Minister in the Prime Minister's Department |
(Parliament and Law)
|Assumed office |
10 March 2020
|Prime Minister||Muhyiddin Yassin|
|Deputy||Eddin Syazlee Shith |
|Preceded by||Liew Vui Keong |
|Kelantan State Executive Councillor |
(Planning, Finance and Public Administration :
3 December 1999 – 7 April 2004)
(Public Administration, Local Government and Housing :
8 April 2004 – 18 March 2008)
(Local Government, Tourism and Culture :
19 March 2008 – 8 May 2013)
3 December 1999 – 8 May 2013
|Monarch||Ismail Petra |
|Menteri Besar||Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat|
|Deputy||Abdullah Ya'kub (2010–2013) |
Zainuddin Awang Hamat (2010–2013)
|Preceded by||Halim Mohamad|
|Succeeded by||Abdul Fattah Mahmood (Local Government) |
Md. Anizam Ab. Rahman (Tourism and Culture)
|Secretary-General of the |
Malaysian Islamic Party
|Assumed office |
21 June 2015
|President||Abdul Hadi Awang|
|Spiritual Leader||Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat|
|Preceded by||Mustafa Ali|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Kota Bharu
|Assumed office |
5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Wan Abdul Rahim Wan Abdullah (PAS)|
|Member of the Kelantan State Legislative Assembly|
for Bunut Payong
29 November 1999 – 5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Halim Mohamad (PAS)|
|Succeeded by||Ramli Mamat (PAS)|
Takiyuddin bin Haji Hassan
24 November 1961
Kampung Kemelong, Sik, Kedah, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) (1989-present)|
|Angkatan Perpaduan Ummah (APU) (1990-1996)|
Barisan Alternatif (BA) (1999-2004)
Pakatan Rakyat (PR) (2008-2015)
Gagasan Sejahtera (GS) (2016-present)
Perikatan Nasional (PN) (2020-present)
Muafakat Nasional (MN) (2019-present)
|Residence||Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia|
|Alma mater||University of Malaya|
Takiyuddin bin Haji Hassan (Jawi: تقي الدين بن حاج حسن; born 24 November 1961) is a Malaysian politician from the Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS), a component party of the ruling Perikatan Nasional (PN) coalition. He has served as Minister in the Prime Minister's Department in charge of Parliament and Law in the PN administration under Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin since March 2020. He has also served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Kota Bharu since May 2013. In addition, he has served as the Secretary-General of PAS since June 2015 and its Chief Whip in the Dewan Rakyat and the only member of the Public Accounts Committee from PAS.
|1999||N9/10 Bunut Payong, P21 Kota Bharu||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||9,362||70.26%||Ahmad Rastrom Ahmad Maher (UMNO)||3,824||26.70%||13,325||5,538||72.70%|
|2004||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||8,340||55.54%||Sekh Mohd Ruzi' @ Adnan Sekh Ahamad (UMNO)||6,409||42.68%||15,017||1,931||77.61%|
|2008||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||10,360||62.69%||Rosmadi Ismail (UMNO)||6,019||36.42%||16,525||4,341||79.88%|
|2013||P21 Kota Bharu, Kelantan||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||40,620||62.09%||Mohd Fatmi Che Salleh (UMNO)||24,650||37.68%||66,277||15,970||81.55%|
|Mohd Zakiman Abu Bakar (IND)||148||0.23%|
|2018||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||28,291||42.24%||Husam Musa (AMANAH)||22,422||33.48%||68,306||5,869||77.00%|
|Fikhran Hamshi Mohd Fatmi (UMNO)||16,256||24.27%|
- Kelantan :
- "BIODATA". kotabharudaily. 5 June 2007. Retrieved 25 November 2018.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Mukhriz dahului senarai penerima pingat Sultan Kelantan 2018". Azlida Alimin (in Malay). Sinar Harian. 11 November 2018. Retrieved 25 November 2018.
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|