|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015)|
Taksi (Manchu: ; Chinese: 塔克世; pinyin: Tǎkèshì) was a Jurchen chieftain and father of Nurhaci, founder of the Qing Dynasty, and the fourth son of Giocangga. A member of the Gioro clan, he was killed in an attack on Gure (古哷 Gǔlè) by a rival Jurchen chieftain Nikan Wailan in 1582. His temple name was Xiǎnzǔ (顯祖). His posthumous name was the Xuān Emperor (宣皇帝 Xuān Huángdì).
- Father: Giocangga
- Children: (5 sons and 4 daughters)
- Murhaci (穆爾哈齊 Mùěrhāqí) (1561–1620)
- Yarhaci (雅爾哈齊 Yǎěrhāqí) (1565–1589)
- Bayara (巴雅喇 Bāyǎlā) (1582–1624)
- The Manchu Dynasty 1 at The Royal Ark. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
TaksiBorn: ? Died: 1583
|Chieftain of the Jianzhou Jurchens
|This Chinese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of a noble house or article about nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|