Taksim German Hospital
|Taksim German Hospital
Taksim Alman Hastanesi
|Location||Sıraselviler Cad. Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Lists||Hospitals in Turkey|
The Taksim German Hospital (Turkish: Taksim Alman Hastanesi) is a health care institution in Cihangir, Istanbul which is owned by the Universal Hospitals Group since 1992. It was closed for a three-year refurbishment and re-opened in 1995. The hospital had around 300 beds. It shut down most of its clinics during 2013 and closed its doors indefinitely following a temporary, one-month closure in 2014.
- Universal Hospitals Group, Universal German (Taksim) Hospital
- Universal Hospitals Group, Özel Alman Hastanesi Üniversal Hospitals Group -Tanıtım
- "Alman Hastanesi 1 aylığına kapısına kilit vuruyor". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- soL, 16 June 2013, water cannon attack on German Hospital during 2013 Gezi Park protests
- tear gas attack on German Hospital during 2013 Gezi Park protests
|This hospital-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|