Fujii at the 2016 Olympics
|Full name||Takuro Fujii|
April 21, 1985 |
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
Takuro Fujii (藤井 拓郎 Fujii Takurō?, born April 21, 1985) is a Japanese competitive swimmer and two-time Olympic medalist. He won the bronze medal by swimming the butterfly leg in the 4 × 100 m medley relay at the 2008 Summer Olympics. He followed this with a silver medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics, again in the medley relay, but this time by swimming the freestyle (anchor) leg.
In long course
- 100 m freestyle: 48.73 Asian, Japanese Record (April 16, 2009)
- 100 m butterfly: 51.28 Asian, Japanese Record (February 1, 2009)
In short course
- 100 m freestyle: 46.85 Asian, Japanese Record (March 8, 2009)
- "Takuro Fujii". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takuro Fujii.|
- Takuro Fujii at FINA.org
- Takuro Fujii at Olympic.org
- "Takuro Fujii". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This Japanese swimming biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|