Tal Friedman singing with "The Krayot" band
in Tel Aviv (23 March 2007).
20 December 1963 |
Kiryat Ata, Israel
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, and musician|
He served in the Israeli Sea Corps on a missile boat during the 1982 Lebanon War. He studied acting at Tel Aviv University, where he met Moshe Furster, with whom he put on his first act, Alilot Moshe Ba'ir Hagdola (עלילות משה בעיר הגדולה, lit: "Moshe's Adventures in the Big City"). During that time he also performed in several plays. His film appearances include Driks' Brother (1994), Right Back (1997), Riki Riki (2005), Joy (2005) and Schwartz Dynasty (2005).
His television career began with the "Tal and Moshe" with Furster, followed by a scheduled time in the program Zehu Ze!, Tzafdina Mearahat ("Tzafdina hosting") and Shaaruria ("Scandal"). In 1999, he began a late night show titled Halomot BeHaKitzis with Eyal Kitzis, and the two moved on to the show Heaven or Hell. In 2004 they both joined the cast of Eretz Nehederet. In 2007, they also cooperated on children's channel Logi.
Friedman is married to Iris and has three children. He lives in Kiryat Tiv'on. In recent years, he has been leading a band named "Tal Friedman and the Krayot". He is an amateur meteorologist.
- Haimovich, Mordechai (9 November 2005). "Joking aside". nrg. Archived from the original on June 18, 2007. Retrieved 4 September 2008. (in Hebrew)
- "Tal Friedman". eonline.co.il (in Hebrew). Retrieved 4 September 2008.
- "Facing the future". Ynet (in Hebrew). 6 September 2007. Retrieved 4 September 2008.
- Berman, Daphna (23 March 2007). "Soccer celebration kicks off with beer and music at the Sportek". Haaretz. Retrieved 4 September 2008.
- Tal Friedman on Internet Movie Database
- Tal Friedman at MOOMA (in Hebrew)
- Tal Friedman performing at the Israeli sports channel. 29 November 2006. Event occurs at 445 seconds. Retrieved 4 September 2008.