From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tala may refer to:
- Tala (name), a female given name of different ethnic origins.
- Tala (goddess), a bright star in reference to the ancient goddess of stars in Tagalog mythology
- Tala (music), a rhythmic pattern in Indian classical music
- Tala (comics), a fictional character published by DC comics
- Tala, a book by Gabriela Mistral
- Tala, alternative name of Celtis tala, a South American hackberry
- Samoan tālā, the monetary unit of Samoa
- TĀLĀ London-based musician
- Tala, Armenia, a town in Tavush Province, Armenia
- Tala, former name of Getahovit, a town in Tavush Province, Armenia
- Tala Upazila, an upazila in Khulna Division, Bangladesh
- Tala, Bhutan, a town in Chukha District, Bhutan
- Tala, Cyprus, a village in Cyprus
- Tala, Egypt, a city in Egypt
- Tala, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Tala, India, a community now part of Chitpur, West Bengal, India
- Tala, Kenya, a town in Machakos County, Kenya
- Tala, Jalisco, a village and municipality in the state of Jalisco, Mexico
- Tala, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Tala, Uruguay, a city in southern Uruguay
- Thala, Tunisia, a town in Tunisia where protests took place in January 2011
- Tala River, a river of Seram Island, Indonesia
- Tala, Raigad, a city in Raigad district of Maharashtra State, India.
- Təla (Tala), the seventh month of the Afghan calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.