Talaingod, Davao del Norte
Location in Davao del Norte
|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|Province||Davao del Norte|
|District||1st district of Davao del Norte|
|• Mayor||Basilio Libayao|
|• Total||656.83 km2 (253.60 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||42/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)84|
|Income class||2nd municipal income class|
|Electorate||9,127 voters as of 2016|
Talaingod is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Davao del Norte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 27,482 people. The town was created by virtue of Republic Act No. 7081 on July 29, 1991.
Talaingod is politically subdivided into 3 barangays.
- Palma Gil
- Santo Niño
|Population census of Talaingod|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Province: Davao del Norte". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Republic Act No. 7081; An Act Creating the Municipality of Talaingod in the Province of Davao". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 29 July 1991. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Davao del Norte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Davao Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|