Talaingod, Davao del Norte
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Davao del Norte
|Region||Davao (Region XI)|
|Province||Davao del Norte|
|District||1st district of Davao del Norte|
|• Mayor||Basilio Libayao|
|• Total||656.83 km2 (253.60 sq mi)|
|• Density||39/km2 (100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Talaingod is a second class municipality in the province of Davao del Norte, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 25,566 people. The town was created by virtue of Republic Act No. 7081 on July 29, 1991.
- Palma Gil
- Santo Niño
|Population census of
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Province: Davao del Norte". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- "Republic Act No. 7081; An Act Creating the Municipality of Talaingod in the Province of Davao". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 29 July 1991. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||San Fernando, Bukidnon / Kapalong|
|Arakan, Cotabato||Davao City||Santo Tomas|
|This article about a location in Davao Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|