Talakjung vs Tulke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Talakjung vs Tulke|
|Directed by||Nischal Basnet|
|Written by||Khagendra Lamichhane|
Rabindra Singh Baniya
|Distributed by||Mountain River Films|
Talakjung vs Tulke (Nepali: टलकजंग भर्सेस टुल्के) is a 2014 Nepalese drama film directed by Nischal Basnet. It was selected as the Nepalese entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 88th Academy Awards but it was not nominated.
- Khagendra Lamichhane as Tulke,Talakjung
- Shushank Mainali as Suke
- Dayahang Rai as Kathmandu Gang Boss
- Reecha Sharma as Fuli
- Rabindra Singh Baniya as Binay
- Buddhi Tamang as Hanuman
- Prakash Ghimire as Binay's Father
|1.||"Nachana Maiya Nachana"||Sumnima Singh, Roshan Thapa, Nischal Basnet||4:26|
|2.||"Aaudai Chu Ma"||Yama Buddha||3:26|
- List of submissions to the 88th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Nepalese submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "Talak Jung vs Tulke to hit the screen". Kathmandu Post. Retrieved 8 September 2015.
- "Talakjung Vs Tulke chosen for Oscars". The Himalayan Times. 14 September 2015. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "Oscars: Nepal Selects 'Talakjung vs Tulke' for Foreign-Language Film Race". Variety. 14 September 2015. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "Oscars: Nepal Selects 'Talakjung vs Tulke' for Foreign-Language Category".
|This article about a Nepalese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|