Jump to navigation Jump to search
Talamanca may refer to:
- Cordillera de Talamanca, a mountain range in Costa Rica and Panama
- Talamanca, a canton in Limón, Costa Rica
- Talamanca (Bages), a municipality in Catalonia, Spain
- Alessandro Figà Talamanca, an Italian mathematician
- Tommy Talamanca, an Italian guitar virtuoso, keyboard player, and a sound engineer & producer
- Talamanca de Jarama, a municipality in Madrid, Spain
- Talamanca languages, branch of Chibchan languages spoken in central–southern Costa Rica and northern Panama.
- Talamancan montane forests, ecoregion of the Cordillera
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.