Jump to navigation Jump to search
Talang may refer to:
|Look up talang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The word Talang means "talent" in Swedish.
- Mount Talang, an active volcano in West Sumatra, Indonesia
- Talang, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Talang-e Anbari, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Talang-e Saratak, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- a district in Phuket Province, Thailand
- a district in Candaba, Pampanga, Philippines
- Talang Sverige, a Swedish television show based on Got Talent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Talang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.