|Genre||Interactive reality game show|
|Presented by||Peppe Eng|
|Starring|| Tobbe Blom
|Country of origin||Sweden|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Camera setup||Johan Ahl|
|Running time||1 hr
Final: 1.5 hr
|Original release||13 April – 1 June 2007|
|Followed by||Talang 2008 - Zara Larsson (Swedish singer) - winner of Talang 2008|
Talang 2007 was the first season of the show Talang, the Swedish version of Got Talent. Talang 2007 had its premiere on 13 April 2007 and ended on 1 June 2007. The winner of the show was Zillah & Totte. This season was hosted by Peppe Eng, and the judges were: Tobbe Blom, Hanna Hedlund and Bert Karlsson.
The show became an instant success and was consistently one of the top three television shows in Sweden each week.
|Episode||Date||Three most watched TV shows in Sweden by week|
|1||2007-04-13||Wallander - Innan frosten
(movie, part 1 of 13)
1 590 000
1 535 000
|Playa del Sol
1 315 000
1 620 000
|Wallander - Byfånen
(movie, part 2 of 13)
1 595 000
(quiz game show)
1 260 000
|3||2007-04-27||Wallander - Bröderna
(movie, part 3 of 13)
1 375 000
1 315 000
1 005 000
|4||2007-05-04||Wallander - Mörkret
(movie, part 4 of 13)
1 495 000
1 490 000
1 075 000
|5||2007-05-11||Eurovision Song Contest, final
3 425 000
|Wallander - Afrikanen
(movie, part 5 of 13)
1 570 000
1 480 000
1 260 000
|Bonde söker fru
1 205 000
1 155 000
1 145 000
|Sommarkrysset med lottodragningen
(song and music)
1 070 000
(crime drama series)
1 640 000
1 290 000
1 085 000
Selection and elimination process
During the first four audition rounds (episodes 1-4), only the jury could decide who would continue to the semi-finals. At any time during a performance, each member of the jury could push on one of two buttons: a green check mark of approval or a red X for disapproval. When a member of the jury pressed one of the buttons, a loud sound effect let the contestant know that a member of the jury had made a decision and what the decision was. If a contestant received three red X's before the end of their performance, that contestant was eliminated and their performance was abruptly stopped. Sometimes, however, an eliminated contestant could convince the jury to allow them to complete their performance. To continue to the semi-finals, a contestant needed to gain at least two green check marks from the jury. If more than 6 contestants were given 2 or more green check marks in a single program, the jury would decide at the end of the program which 6 contestants would continue to the semi-finals. Those who continued to the semi-finals were not necessarily the ones that had received three check marks. Sometimes, the jury chose contestants with only two check marks over contestants that had been given three check marks.
During the three semi-finals (episodes 5-7), two finalists were chosen from each program, one by the jury and another by public vote. The public voted for a contestant by phoning a specific telephone number, which was published before the show aired and shown during and after each performance. Public voting started when the program aired on Friday and ended at midnight Sunday. Unlike the American TV series, where the public voted for free by calling a toll free number, the Swedish audience paid 5.70 Swedish kronor (June 2007, approximately US$0.82) for each call they made.
After the second semi-final aired, TV4 surprised the contestants by announcing that two wild card finalists would be chosen from the eliminated semi-finalists. One wild card finalist was chosen by the jury whilst the other was chosen by public vote. With only two days to prepare for the final competition, the wild card finalists had little chance of winning.
For the final program (episode 8), the winner was chosen only by public vote. Despite that, the jury still voted and commented on each performance. Voting started when the program started at 8 pm and concluded at some undisclosed time during the 1.5 hr long program. The voting procedure potentially gave an unfair advantage to contestants who performed early in the show. Indeed, the winner of Talang 2007 performed first. Furthermore, all of the phone numbers for each contestant were published before the show, allowing the public to vote for their favorite contestant before they had given their final performance.
Results by episode
Where known, votes by the jury (Blom, Hedlund and Karlsson, respectively) are shown below.
|Episode||Date||Finalist by Jury||Non-Finalist with 2-3 Votes||Eliminated By Jury|
Fantastic Four, Motown singers
Maria Lundgren, hula hoops
Swebounce, jumping stilts
Artan Kajtazi, Michael Jackson impersonator
Mimmi Sandén, singer
The Big Ass Barbecue, lasso artists
Svetlana Biba, mime
Octagon Crew, break dancers
Nomad, fire baton twirler
Capoeira group, Capoeira artists
Baby Bang (Marcus Nyström), popping/dancer
Funky 4 Brothers, locking/dancers
Mahyar Samadi, beatboxer
Simon Trollkarlen (Simon Almers), magician
Elin Andersson, handstand acrobatics
Paulina Fröling, singer
Alexandra Telluselle, hula
Burnt out punks, punkers playing with fire, jesters
Coffee Beans show, choir
Ismannen (Peter Sörwing), ice sculptor
Landslide, female country music band
Eric Lindeen, yo-yo tricks
Melissa Jacobsson-Velandia, pianist
Moa Lichtenstein & Sarah Runsten, flexible acrobatics
Johnny Wahlqvist, strongman
Siw-Marie Andersson, yodel
Ormtjusaren Tina Holmgren, snake charmer
Eddie Karlsson, singer, guitar player, Gessle imitator
Tony Livonen, accordionist
Sara Nordenberg-Borch, singer & conguero
Mattias Jönsson, diabolo juggler
Tommy Tångs, clowns
Monica Ramos, harpist, singer
Ava Bahari, violinist
T H B
|5||2007-05-11||Funky 4 Brothers: William, Joel, Alex, Markus, 15–18 years old, from Stockholm||Locking: Danced to a medley of a military song and "Life Of The Party" by The Jackson 5.|
|Zillah & Totte: Cecilia Andrén, 18 years old, from Stockholm||Ventriloquist: Made jokes, performed magic, and sang together.|
|Robotman: Patrik Sjöström||Robot show: Performed as a robot to slow and fast music.|
|Maria Lundgren: 19 years old, from Ludvika||Hula hoops: Twirled more and more hula hoops while dancing to "Let's Get Loud" by Jennifer Lopez.|
|Artan Kajtazi: 19 years old, from Malmö||Dancer: Danced to a medley of "Shake" by Ying Yang Twins featuring Pitbull and "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake.|
|Fantastic Four: Robert Haglund (35 years old), Jonas Fritzson (31 years old), Niklas Lamby (27 years old), Henrik Orwander (28 years old)||Motown group: Performed a medley of "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" by Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers (1956) and "I Want You Back" by The Jackson 5 (1969).|
|Swebounce: Mattias Lindström (27 years old), Mikael Lindström (24 years old), Anthon Hansson (18 years old)||Jumping stilts: Performed while dressed as robots, jumped over a car.|
|Baby Bang: Marcus Nyström, 12 years old, from Sigtuna||Popping: Danced to a medley of songs that included "Moments in Love" by Art of Noise.|
|6||2007-05-18||Slowmotion Phax: Phax Ahamada, 41 years old, from Gothenburg||Slow motion: Performed a slow motion routine as Mario in the video game Super Mario Bros.|
|Skånske Elias: Elias Andersson, 8 years old, from Skurup||Singing: Sang "Som en Skåning" by his father Richard Andersson.|
|Landslide: Malin Wahlqvist Nilsson, Erika Elmqvist, Emma Näsberg, Linnea Kibe, Johanna Nygren, Ida Carlén, from Sundsvall||Female country music band: Performed "If I Fall You're Going Down With Me" by Dixie Chicks.|
|Linda Johansson: from Norrköping||Aerial acrobatics: Showcased her strength and flexibility in a black performance.|
|Hilda Stenmalm: 11 years old, from Växjö||Singer: Sang "This Is It" by Melba Moore.|
|Mahyar Samadi, 19 year old, from Örebro||Beatboxer: Used a radio prop to change styles.|
|Simon Trollkarlen: Simon Almers, 12 years old||Magician: Made a dove appear and float, switched places with his assistant Cajsa Wenström, reappeared beside the jury. Performed to the tune of "Crazy" by Seal.|
|Harlem Hot Shots: Frida Segerdahl, Sakarias Larsson, Hanna Zetterman, Mattias Lundmark, Åsa Palm, Daniel Heedman, 25–30 years old, from Stockholm & Linköping||Lindy Hop: Danced to Bill's Bounce by the Bill Elliott Swing Orchestra.|
|7||2007-05-25||Julien Dauphin: 29 years old, from Stockholm||Magician: Transformed two doves in a cage into an assistant, quick changed from black to white clothes, made his assistant float, disappear, and reappear behind the jury.|
|Mimmi Sandén: 12 years old, from Stockholm||Singing: Sang "Knock on Wood" by Amii Stewart.|
|Eric Lindeen||Yo-yo tricks: Taught Karlsson some yo-yo tricks before finishing solo.|
|Sara Nordenberg-Borch||Singer & Conguero: Sang and drummed with three others drummers in the background.|
|Johan Ståhl: 27 years old, from Uppsala||Magician: Johan's chicken Kjell found the card that Hedlund picked.|
|Male: Robert Skowronski (27 years old), Carl, Markus, Stefan||Male singers: dance and sang a medley of hard rock tunes ("Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi, "Love in an Elevator" by Aerosmith, and "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses).|
|Melissa Jacobsson-Velandia: 16 years old, from Saltsjöbaden in Nacka||Pianist: began with playing a song by Carola before switching to a classical piece.|
|Diamond Dogs: Peter Englund, Reine Tapper & Mattias Bolinder, 26–42 years old, from Gävle & Stockholm||Drag show: parody of Shirley Clamp singing "Att älska dig" at the 2005 Melodifestival.|
|Slowmotion Phax: Phax Ahamada, 41 years old, from Gothenburg||Slow motion|
|Diamond Dogs: Peter Englund, Reine Tapper & Mattias Bolinder, 26–42 years old, from Gävle & Stockholm||Drag show|
T H B
|8||2007-06-01||Zillah & Totte||Ventriloquist: Sang "Diggi-loo diggi-ley" by Herreys together.|
|Julien Dauphin||Magician: Chained and locked himself inside of a burning chest and magically became one of his assistants.|
|Baby Bang||Popping: Switched dance styles as a friend flipped channels with a remote control.|
|Harlem Hot Shots||Lindy Hop: Began with a blues number before switching to a faster swing dance with many acrobatic moves.|
|Mimmi Sandén||Singer: Sang a medley of "Tonight Is What It Means to Be Young" by Fire Inc. and "Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler.|
|Slowmotion Phax||Slow motion: Started hip hopping at normal speed before performing a slow motion sequence to the tune of "Chariots of Fire" by Vangelis.|
|Skånske Elias||Singer: Sang "Alldeles lagom" by Peps Persson.|
|Diamond Dogs||Drag show: Lip synced a parody of Talang 2007 and its jury members to the tune of "Värsta schlagern" (The Worst Melodifestival), which is itself a parody of the Melodifestival. Text by Peter Englund.|
Totte is Zillah's three-year-old (stuffed animal) chimpanzee. The duo talk, sing, and perform magic tricks together for their comical performances. For the winning performance, Zillah & Totte sang Herreys "Diggi-loo diggi-ley" on a stage with large letters that spelled TOTTE. In the middle of the song, Zillah fell backwards over the letters and Totte blamed her for destroying their chance to win. "Now you owe me a million!" said Totte to Zillah before first demanding the audience to vote for him and then sweetly asking for their vote. The strategy worked as they not only won the jury's votes but also votes of the public.
Of the three jury members, Karlsson was often the first to hit the red X button, claiming that he needed no more than 10 seconds to decide. In contrast, Hedlund was often the last jury member to vote. On a couple of occasions, Blom pushed Hedlund's red X button, ending an act before she was ready to do so. She did not challenge the decision made by Blom but did allow at least one act, the Coffee Beans choir, to complete their performance despite being eliminated early.
Hedlund preferred singers and theatrical performances, as well as strange and bizarre acts. Karlsson was most interested in acts that were commercially viable, such as pop singers and bands. His favorite comment was, "Rent kommersiellt vet jag inte om det är speciellt gångbart" (From a purely commercial standpoint, I don't know if it is viable). Thus, he typically did not vote for dancers or circus acts. Blom, being a magician, was more critical than the other jury members of the magicians on the show. For example, when Simon Trollkarlen made mistakes in his semi-final performance, Blom was the only jury member who gave Simon a red X.
The Swedish public tended to vote for younger contestants. For example, of the four finalists decided by public vote – Baby Bang, Skånske Elias, Mimmi Sandén, and Slowmotion Phax – only one (Slowmotion Phax) was not the youngest in his group. Baby Bang (12 year old) was the youngest contestant in the first semi-finals (episode 5), Skånske Elias (8 years old) was the youngest contestant in the second semi-finals (episode 6), and Mimmi Sandén (12 years old) was the youngest contestant in the last semi-finals (episode 7).
During the semi-finals the jury intentionally chose adult contestants as finalists to prevent the final show from only having children as finalists.
Many of the contestants in Talang 2007 are professional entertainers, have family ties in the entertainment business, had previously won talent competitions, or were completing an education specializing in their art form. Participating on the show gave them free publicity for their business and/or art form. A couple of contestants were requested by TV4 or a jury member to participate in the show.
- Julien Dauphin is a professional magician who won the 2006 Swedish Championships in Magic and the 2004 Nordic Championships in Magic, and placed 6th in the 2006 World Championships in Magic. Prior to Talang 2007, he performed one time with jury member Blom. He was requested by TV4 to participate in Talang 2007 and first turned down the request before finally agreeing to compete. Julien Dauphin made it to the finals and was one of the jury's favorite contestants.
- The Harlem Hot Shots is a professional dance troupe that specializes in African American dances such as Lindy Hop, Tap dance and Blues dance. The members are internationally recognized dance instructors and performers. They organize and/or teach at the annual Herräng Dance Camp, the world's largest dance camp of its genre. For Talang 2007, their talant was Lindy Hop and they primarily performed Lindy Hop routines at high tempos with many acrobatics. For their final performance however, they started with a short segment of blues dancing and were criticized by jury member Blom for social dancing on stage. The Harlem Hot Shots participated in Talang 2007 to interest the public in the Lindy Hop dance.
- While the parents of Mimmi Sandén are not singers, Mimmi has two older sisters who are: Molly Sandén and Frida Sandén. The sisters have competed in several talent competitions including Stjärnskott 2006 (Molly placed 1st) and Stage Junior 2006 (Molly placed 1st, Frida and Mimmi qualified). They are often backing singers for each other. For example, Molly and Frida were backing singers for Mimmi during her final performance for Talang 2007. Also Frida and Mimmi were backing singers for Molly during her final performance for Stage Junior 2006. The three sisters met jury member Karlsson during Stage Junior 2006.
- The father of Skånske Elias (Elias Andersson), Richard Andersson, is a musician and songwriter that has created several neo-classical metal bands. In 2006, Skånske Elias competed and won the Ung Talang 2006 talent competition and placed 2nd in Stjärnskott 2006. Skånske Elias made it to the finals of Talang 2007 and was one of Karlsson's and the audience's favorite contestants.
- Diamond Dogs is a professional drag show team that was created in 2002 by Peter Englund and Reine Tapper. Many popular Swedish artists, such as Linda Bengtzing, Shirley Clamp and Sonja Aldén, have recorded parodies of themselves for the team. Diamond Dogs was surprised to be selected as a wild card finalist but managed to create a new performance, a parody of Talang 2007, for the final show. While jury members Blom and Hedlund thought that Diamond Dogs should not win the competition and gave them red Xs, they found their performance to be very entertaining and also gave them green checks.
- The female country music band Landslide had disbanded after graduating from gymnasium, but were requested to participate in Talang 2007 by jury member Karlsson. Karlsson had paid for a large colored advertisement in the evening newspaper Expressen to search for them, which they didn't see. Three days before the program recording date, Karlsson called one of the band members and asked them to participate in the show. After some discussion, they agreed to do so and spent the next few days practicing together. They received green check marks from Karlsson during both their audition and semi-final performances.
- During Talang 2007, Melissa Jacobsson-Velandia was a student in the music program at Södra Latin, an elite gymnasium in Stockholm for Sweden's best artists and musicians. She won several scholarships and contests for piano playing, e.g., she won the 2006 SPPF (Swedish Piano Instructor Association) Inspiration Scholarship, the 2007 Steinway Student VIP Prize, and the 2007 Steinway Piano Festival. For Talang 2007, she played difficult classical music pieces that the general public was not familiar with, such as "Gnomenreigen" by Franz Liszt (episode 3). Unfortunately this worked against her. Jury member Karlsson felt that her talent did not belong in the program, partly because it was not a profitable enough talent, and she did not receive enough votes to continue to the finals.
Controversy and criticism
In order to make the show appeal to a wide audience, the producers attempted to change the jury's decision during the filming of episode 3. TV4 wanted a mix of males and females to continue from the auditions whereas Karlsson felt that quality should determine whether a contestant continued or not.
During the semi-finals, the jury intentionally only selected adult competitors to continue to the finals since they thought the public would only vote for children and the final program would become a children's show. Debates in the TV4 Talang 2007 forum about the public's tendency to vote for child acts and whether adults and children should compete in the same show were ongoing throughout the entire season. The host, Peppe Eng, had to rush the jury through their comments for each contestant to keep the show on schedule. Furthermore, TV4 sabotaged the show's climax by showing the name of the winner to the TV audience before the winner was announced; when the card containing the winner's name was removed from the envelope, the winner's name faced the camera.
- Henley, Rickard (2007-02-21). "Hårfin gräns mellan talang och dårskap" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-02-21.
- "Succéstart för "Talang 2007" i TV4" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-04-16. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- ""Talang 2007" överst på tv-toppen" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-04-23. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- "Wallander överst på tv-toppen" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-04-30. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- "TV 4 dominerar på tv-toppen" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-05-07. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- "Schlagerfinalen etta bland tittarna" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-05-14. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- ""Lyxfällan" går hem på tv-toppen" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-05-21. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- "Bra start för "Sommarkrysset"" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-05-28. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- "Fotboll en framgång för Kanal 9" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-06-04. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- "De gör upp om finalplatserna" (in Swedish). Expressen. 2007-05-25. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Wejbro, Sandra (2007-05-25). "Magiker-Julien till final" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Bert vill ha ett vuxnare "Talang"" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-05-31. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Joo, Nathalie (2007-05-23). "Jokrarna chockar deltagarna" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-31). "Nu är det slutkryssat för Talangjuryn" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- "Här är Talangerna!" (in Swedish). Expressen. 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-06-03.
- Wagner, Jakob (2007-04-13). "Talang 2007 - nu startar jakten" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- "TV4 stoppar fakir - han stack ut för mycket" (in Swedish). Expressen. 2007-04-11. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-04-18). "Tobbes danskupp: "Det var ren lycka"" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-05-30.
- Karlsson, Jonas (2007-05-09). "Paulina, en tjej som vet vad hon vill" (in Swedish). Länstidningen. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
- Brander, Maria (2007-04-04). "Bortklippt av TV4" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Bergfeldt, Carina (2007-04-27). "Hyllad – och bortraderad" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Retrieved 2007-06-03.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-03). "Vadå inte unikt, Tobbe?" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-06-05. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Bergfeldt, Carina; Niklas Strömberg (2007-04-28). "VM-paret dömdes ut" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Retrieved 2007-05-30.
- "Kvällens deltagare i Talang 2007" (in Swedish). Expressen. 2007-05-04. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Wagner, Jakob (2007-05-04). "Kvällens talanger - minut för minut" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Wagner, Jakob; Maria Schultz (2007-05-11). "JUST NU Expressen.se följer "Talang 2007"" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Ferm, Anders. "Open Jam letar talanger" (in Swedish). Sveriges Radio. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Ahlgren, Linda (2007-04-14). "De jagas – av äldre kvinnor" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Retrieved 2007-06-07.
- "Så röstar du fram din finalist" (in Swedish). Expressen. 2007-05-18. Retrieved 2007-06-03.
- Fredriksson, Johanna (2007-05-18). "Talangjakt i tv blev nystart för Landslide" (in Swedish). Sundsvalls Tidning. Archived from the original on 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-06-07.
- Mossberg, Ulf (2007-05-18). "I kväll gäller det för luftakrobaten Linda" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-07.
- Brander, Maria; Maria K Broman (2007-05-10). "Håret på Cajsa började brinna" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- "Följ programmet talang för talang" (in Swedish). Expressen. 2007-05-25. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Steczko, Monika (2007-05-25). "Johan från Uppsala trollar i tv" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Borodin, Alexander (2007-05-25). "Heta festivalgrabbar gör hetaste showen" (in Swedish). svenskafavoriter.se. Archived from the original on August 8, 2007. Retrieved 2007-06-07.
- "PRISTAGARE I STEINWAY PIANO FESTIVAL 2007" (PDF) (in Swedish) (2). SVENSKA PIANOPEDAGOGFÖRBUNDET: VÅRBULLETIN 2007 och kallelse till Årsmöte. 2007. pp. 9–10. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-30). "Phax och Diamond Dogs blir wildcards i Talang" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Wagner, Jakob (2007-06-01). "Allt om finalen i "Talang 2007"". Expressen (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Jonsson, Sandra (2007-06-01). "Zillah: "Det är hur kul som helst"" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- "Buktalaren Zillah vann "Talang 2007"". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-03). "Jag behöver inte lyssna mer än tio sekunder" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-05-31.[permanent dead link]
- Andersson, Christer (2007-04-26). "Tobbe och Bert vill att jag ska trycka fortare" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-01). "Bästa citaten från Talang 2007" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Brander, Maria; Nathalie Joo (2007-05-19). "Taktiken mot barnen" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- "Julien Dauphin: Nordens främste illusionist i internationella sammanhang!" (in Swedish). Artist & Eventbolaget. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-25). "Magikern Julien klar för Talang-finalen" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-05-27. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- Brander, Maria (2007-05-26). "Tackade nej till Talang - nu är Julien i final". Expressen (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Julin, Thomas (2006). "Molly tar ton i stor Europafinal" (PDF). Vårt Huddinge (in Swedish) (6-2006). Vårt Huddinge. p. 10. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- "UNG TALANG 2006" (in Swedish). Ung Talang. 2006-02-22. Archived from the original on 2008-05-27. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- Jönsson, Matz (2006-02-22). "Oh boy! Vilken talangfull finalfest det blev". Ystads Allehanda (in Swedish). Ystads Allehanda. Archived from the original on 2007-02-27. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- Risberg, Britt (2006-06-11). "Elias knep andra platsen i Stjärnskott 2006". Ystads Allehanda (in Swedish). Ystads Allehanda. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- "Diamond Dogs: Glamorös dragshow för 2000 talet!" (in Swedish). Artist & Eventbolaget. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- Klier, Marcus (2006-12-19). "Special - Interview: Sonya Alden". esctoday.com. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- Höglin, Jens (2007-05-02). "Återförenade på Bert Karlssons begäran". Dagbladet (in Swedish). Dagbladet. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "pianopedagogiska nyheter & information" (in Swedish). Svenska Pianopedagogförbundet. 2006-05-29. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Johansson, Linna (2006-04-28). "Juryn gör uppror" (in Swedish). Expressen. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Björkman, Anders (April 2010), Ingen talang var värd en miljon (in Swedish), Expressen, retrieved 2007-06-01
- Wejbro, Sandra (2007-06-01). "Peppes tv-fiasko" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- "Peppe leder talangjakten" (in Swedish). TV4.se. 2007-03-30. Retrieved 2007-06-02.[dead link]
- "Här är talangerna som är i semifinal" (in Swedish). TV4.se. 2007-05-04. Archived from the original on 2007-05-08. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-11). "Nu tar tittarna över" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-06-02.[dead link]
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-11). "Zillah & Totte gick direkt till final" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-06-02.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-16). "Vi låter Bert tro att han bestämmer" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-05-18. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-17). "Jag brukar oftast öva i duschen" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-05-19. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-21). "Skånske Elias till final i Talang 2007" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-05-23. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- "De har chans på miljonen!" (in Swedish). TV4.se. 2007-05-22. Archived from the original on 2007-05-26. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-24). "Tobbe har lärt mig några grejor..." (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-05-28. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- Andersson, Christer (2007-05-28). "Mimmi är i final!" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-05-31.
- Kollberg, Oskar (2007-05-31). "Det kommer bli farligare" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Retrieved 2007-06-01.[dead link]
- Kollberg, Oskar (2007-06-01). "Vem som helst kan vinna i kväll" (in Swedish). TV4.se. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- "Alla är mina vänner" (in Swedish). TV4.se. 2007-06-01. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-01.
- "Det blir som bestiga ett berg" (in Swedish). TV4.se. 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-06-01.[dead link]