Talanx is a German insurance company based in Hannover, specialising in provision of business-to-business insurance. As of 2016, it was a constituent of the MDAX trading index of German mid-cap companies. In September 2018 it was shifted from MDAX to SDAX.
- "Talanx to cut 330 jobs at German sales unit in savings drive". Reuters. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "Talanx starts talks on substantial staff cuts". Intelligent Insurer. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "MDAX Constituents". Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Deutsche Börse. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "So sehen MDax, SDax und TecDax künftig aus" (in German). Handelsblatt. 2018-09-06.
- Official website (English)
- Financial Times
- Documents and clippings about Talanx in the 20th Century Press Archives of the German National Library of Economics (ZBW)
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|