||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Talbott Teas is a Chicago based gourmet tea company owned by Jamba Juice. The company has a net profit of approximately two to three million dollars. The two people shown in the hit TV show Shark Tank made approximately 50% of the sales. The company also sells samples, gift packages, and bundles of their teas.
Talbott Teas was founded in 2003 by Shane Talbott and Dr. Steven Nakisher. Shane Talbott spent over 20 years in the salon and spa industry and has served as Oprah Winfrey’s personal hair colorist for the past 10 years. Dr. Steven Nakisher is a psychologist and entrepreneur.
Talbott Teas was purchased by Jamba Juice in 2012.
- Talbott Teas won 2 Awards for its Chocolate Almond Allure tea at the AIDS Foundation of Chicago's  Annual World of Chocolate Event December 2011.
- Talbott Teas was chosen as one of Oprah's Favorite Things  December 2010.
- Talbott Teas created a special blend for Warner Brothers 70th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz: The Ruby Slippers Blend.
- Talbott Teas created a special blend for the Joffrey Ballet's performances of The Nutcracker: Clara’s Tea Slippers Blend.
- Talbott Teas created gift sets for the cast and crew of Slumdog Millionaire at the 2009 Academy Awards.
- Nakisher and Talbott appeared on Shark Tank  in February 2012.