|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bankura|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Taldangra|
As per 2011 Census of India Taldangra had a total population of 1,581 of which 792 (50%) were males and 789 (50%) were females. Population below 6 years was 140. The total number of literates in Taldangra was 1,154 (80.08% of the population over 6 years).
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Taldangra CD Block are located at Taldangra.
Taldangra Rural Hospital functions as the central facility in Taldangra CD Block with four Public Health Centres at Amdangra, Harmasra, Bibarda and Joypur and 26 subcentres.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bankura". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Taldangra PS". Bankura District Police. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Bankura" (PDF). Map of Bankura with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Status of Health and FW Services in Bankura District". Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|