Jump to navigation Jump to search
Taleb may refer to:
- Brahim Taleb (born 1985), Moroccan long-distance runner
- Loay Taleb (born 1975), Syrian footballer
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb (born 1960), Lebanese-American writer and statistician
- Nordine Taleb (born 1981), French mixed martial artist
- Oday Taleb (born 1977), Iraqi football goalkeeper
- Taleb Alrefai (born 1958), Kuwaiti journalist and writer
- Taleb Nematpour (born 1984), Iranian wrestler
- Taleb Tawatha (born 1992), Israeli-Bedouin footballer
- Taleb, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Taleb, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taleb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.