Taleb may refer to:
- Brahim Taleb (born 1985), Moroccan long-distance runner
- Loay Taleb (born 1975), Syrian footballer
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb (born 1960), Lebanese-American writer and statistician
- Nordine Taleb (born 1981) is a French professional mixed martial artist
- Oday Taleb (born 1977), Iraqi football goalkeeper
- Taleb Alrefai (born 1958), Kuwaiti journalist and writer
- Taleb Nematpour (born 1984), Iranian wrestler
- Taleb Tawatha (born 1992), Israeli-Bedouin footballer
- Taleb, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Taleb, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Taleb distribution, a type of returns profile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taleb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.