Talend Open Studio for Data Quality
|License||Apache License v2|
Talend Open Studio for Data Quality Project
Talend Open Studio for Data Quality is an open source software that enables companies to assess the quality of data contained in their databases and business applications, and to decide which actions must be taken to correct erroneous or incomplete data.
Talend Open Studio for Data Quality addresses the following profiling needs:
- Metadata discovery, which identifies the structure of the databases that need to be analyzed.
- Statistics definition, which defines the statistics and metrics that need to be measured on each data item.
- Results and graphs, which make it easy to view the results and assess the level of quality of the data.
Licence and extensions
Talend also provides Talend Enterprise Data Quality, integrated in Talend Enterprise Data Integration, which is a commercial extension to Talend Open Studio for Data Quality with additional features, technical support and IP indemnification.
- "Explore your database with Talend Open Profiler".
- "Talend Download page".
- "New Open Source Tool For Data Quality Control". Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- "Talend releases open-source data-profiling application".
- "Talend Announces First Open Source Data Profiler". Press release.
- "Talend Announces Open Source Data Quality Product". Reuters (press release).