Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taler may refer to:
- Täler, part of Hügelland/Täler, a Verwaltungsgemeinschaft ("collective municipality") in the district Saale-Holzland, in Thuringia, Germany
- Laura Taler, Romanian-born Canadian artist
- Krzysztof Henryk Taler, president of Opoczno S.A., Poland
- Taler (cryptocurrency), a legal cryptocurrency of Belarus
- GNU Taler, a micropayment system, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.