Taler (TLR) is a cryptocurrency launched in Belarus in September 2018. It was launched after Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko issued a decree which made cryptocurrencies a legal payment method in the country. It is named after the medieval currency of thaler (taler).
- Godsil, Jillian (17 Feb 2018). "Taler: Belarus Now Open For Cryptocurrency". CryptoCoin. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Taler: First Belarusian cryptocurrency". Taler (in Russian). Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Belarus launches its own cryptocurrency :Thaler". Navin.by (in Russian). 6 Oct 2017. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- Dolinin, Vadim (9 Oct 2017). "Bitcoin in Minsk: why Belarus has developed a national cryptocurrency". RT in Russian (in Russian). Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- Lavnikevich, Denis (12 July 2018). "HOW WOULD A COUNTRY. HOW TO DO BUSINESS ON VASHNORIA". Деловая столица (in Russian).
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|