Tales from the Crypt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Tales from the Crypt, while unrelated titles should be moved to Tales from the Crypt (disambiguation).||
Tales from the Crypt may refer to:
- Tales from the Crypt (comics), a comic book published by EC Comics during the 1950s
- Tales from the Crypt (film), a 1972 Amicus film starring Ralph Richardson partially based on the comic book
- The Vault of Horror, also known as Tales from the Crypt II, a 1973 sequel starring Terry-Thomas, Dawn Adams, Denholm Elliot, and Curt Jurgens also partially based on the comic book
- Tales from the Crypt (TV series), a horror anthology television series that ran from 1989 to 1996 based on the comic book
- Demon Knight, also known as Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight, a 1995 film starring Billy Zane, William Sadler and Jada Pinkett Smith that acted as a spin-off from the television series
- Bordello of Blood, also known as Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood, a 1996 film starring Dennis Miller, Erika Eleniak, Angie Everhart and Corey Feldman based on the television series
- Ritual (2002 film), also known as Tales From the Crypt Presents: Ritual, 2002 release and the fifth installment (third of the HBO spinoffs) in the series starring Tim Curry, Jennifer Grey and Craig Sheffer
- Tales from the Crypt (album), a 1995 album by American rapper C-Bo
- Tales from the Cryptkeeper, a 1993 animated TV series based on the Tales of the Crypt movies and comics
- Tales from the Crib, the first full-length album by Canadian punk band d.b.s.; it was released in 1995
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tales from the Crypt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.