|Date of birth||30 July 1962|
|Place of birth||Bălți, Soviet Union|
|Year of aliyah||1991|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Ploskov was born in Bălți, Moldavian SSR in the Soviet Union (today in Moldova). She worked in the school system in the city until immigrating to Israel in 1991. After arriving in Israel she worked as a nurse in a nursing home. She later became a maid at a hotel on the Dead Sea, before starting to work at a bank.
A member of Yisrael Beiteinu, she was elected to Arad City Council, was deputy mayor in 2007, and in 2010 won the city's mayoral election, becoming the first female Soviet immigrant to hold a mayoralty. She was re-elected in 2014 with 55% of the vote.
Prior to the 2015 elections, Ploskov joined the new Kulanu party, and was placed sixth on its list. She was elected to the Knesset as the party won ten seats. During her first term in the Knesset she served as Deputy Speaker of the Knesset. She was fifth on the party's list for the April 2019 elections, but lost her seat as the party was reduced to four seats.
Ploskov obtained a BA in psychology.
- Arad Mayor Tali Ploskov Gets 6th Place on Kulanu List Israel National News, 29 January 2015
- Liberman ally re-elected Arad mayor The Jerusalem Post, 15 January 2014
- Kulanu list Central Elections Committee
- Final Unofficial* results of the Elections for the Twentieth Knesset Central Elections Committee
- Tali Ploskov Knesset
- Tali Ploskov on the Knesset website