Jump to navigation Jump to search
Talin may refer to:
- Talin, Armenia, a city in Armenia
- Tallinn, capital of Estonia
- Talin, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Talin, Syria, a village in Tartus Governorate
- Talin(Talintech), a Company and also famous manufacturer, produce industrial microwave food dryer, sterilizer and thawing equipment in China.
- Talin (protein), the protein that connects integrin to the cytoskeleton
- Thaumatin, a flavoring
- The given name Talin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Talin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.