|Born||October 13, 1985|
Sao Paulo, Brazil
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||145 lb (66 kg; 10.4 st)|
|Reach||70 in (178 cm)|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Talita Nogueira is a Brazilian practitioner and mixed martial artist. Talita Nogueira is most notable for being the 2011 World Jiu-Jitsu Championship winner. Talita Nogueira is currently signed to Bellator.
Mixed martial arts career
Prior to signing with Bellator, Nogueira fought exclusively in her native Brazil. Until June 2018 she has 7–1 record.
Nogueira was expected to make her promotional debut at Bellator 133 against Julia Budd on February 13, 2015. However, Nogueira pulled out of the fight due to a knee injury and was replaced by Gabrielle Holloway.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|9 matches||7 wins||2 losses|
|Loss||7–2||Jessica Miele||Decision (split)||Bellator 231||October 25, 2019||3||5:00||Uncasville, Connecticut, United States|
|Loss||7–1||Julia Budd||TKO (punches)||Bellator 202||July 13, 2018||3||4:07||Thackerville, Oklahoma, United States||For the Bellator Women's Featherweight World Championship.|
|Win||7–0||Amanda Bell||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Bellator 182||August 25, 2017||1||3:44||Verona, New York, United States|
|Win||6–0||Michelle Oliveira||Submission (arm-triangle choke)||Taboao Fight Championship||December 7, 2013||1||3:56||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Win||5–0||Rosemary Amorim||Submission (armbar)||Talent MMA Circuit 3: Guarulhos 2013||September 28, 2013||2||3:34||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Win||4–0||Mahalia Rocha de Morais||Submission (armbar)||Green Fighters Combat||November 20, 2010||2||2:24||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Win||3–0||Gringa Gringa||TKO (punches)||Expo Fighting Championship||August 21, 2010||1||3:45||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Win||2–0||Gringa Gringa||Submission (armbar)||Reborn Fight 2||July 23, 2010||2||N/A||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Win||1–0||Alessandra Thiola||TKO (punches)||Force Fighting Championship 3||November 3, 2009||2||2:50||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
- "Jiu-Jitsu world champion Talita Treta signs with Bellator: "New Phase"". Gracie Mag. Retrieved 2014-11-01.
- "Talita Nogueira Tapology Profile". tapology.com.
- Shaun Al-Shatti (August 21, 2014). "Bellator signs undefeated women's jiu-jitsu champion Talita Nogueira". mmafighting.com.
- MMAjunkie Staff (December 15, 2014). "Bellator 133 adds Pat Curran vs. Daniel Weichel, Julia Budd vs. Talita Nogueira". mmajunkie.com.
- "Gabrielle Holloway replaces injured Talita Nogueira vs. Julia Budd at Bellator 133". mmafighting.com. February 3, 2015.
- Ariel Helwani (2016-11-04). "Paul Daley pulled from tonight's Bellator 163 card after difficult weight cut". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2016-11-04.
- Matt Erickson (August 25, 2017). "Bellator 182 results: Ex-champ Andrey Koreshkov pounds out Chidi Njokuani in first round". mmajunkie.com.
|This Brazilian biographical article related to martial arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|