- Roll it all the back to its original version: a redirect to Room temperature. --jpgordon∇∆∇∆ 03:10, 5 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Keep and cleanup. Some good content but an unsuitable style. Not the same as room temperature as the article itself points out. Andrewa 11:50, 5 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete Ghastly entry. Ambient temperature is simply the temperature of a surrounding environment where some measurement is being made. Beyond that, its meaning is highly dependent on context. Hardly worthy of a dictionary entry, definitely not encyclopedic. Wyss 19:39, 5 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete how could this be more than a dic def?? ike9898 01:56, Dec 6, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, but only if a little definition of it is given in the entry for room temperature. Wikipedia's the first place I came to find out what ambient temperature meant, and I'd have been sorely disappointed if no mention was made anywhere.
- Delete Article that doesn't seem to even have proper formmating of a legit article [[User:Squash|Squash (Talk)]] 09:56, Dec 10, 2004 (UTC)
Keep but cleanup, Ambient Temperature is not necessarily the sameas room temperature, but in some cases it is. At the minimum, redirect and add info on ambient temp to Room temperature Pedant 22:51, 2004 Dec 10 (UTC)
end moved discussion