|.bv has been listed as one of the Engineering and technology good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|.bv is part of the Norid series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Fair use rationale for Image:Uninett.png
Image:Uninett.png is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
WHY did this happen?
I honestly don't understand why they (ICANN) would create a TLD for an uninhabited Island. What was the rationale for this? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 05:45, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- They have an ISO 3166-1 code and ICANN's policy is to reserve TLDs for every country or territory with such a code. Dinsdagskind (talk) 16:00, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:.bv/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Disambiguations: none found
Checking against GA criteria
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- Sufficient detail and focussed
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on .bv. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bv.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/bv.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/sj.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1591
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090207215311/http://www.norid.no/domenenavnbaser/bv-sj.html to http://www.norid.no/domenenavnbaser/bv-sj.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked