Talk:1933 Trinidad hurricane
|1933 Trinidad hurricane has been listed as one of the Natural sciences good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|1933 Trinidad hurricane is part of the 1933 Atlantic hurricane season series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
|WikiProject Tropical cyclones / Storms / Atlantic||(Rated A-class, Low-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:1933 Trinidad hurricane/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- will review. MathewTownsend (talk) 16:19, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
- ha ha! Just a few minor comments:
- "The 1933 Trinidad hurricane was one of two North Atlantic tropical cyclones on record to produce hurricane-force winds in Venezuela." - is a date needed here? Like as of 2012, only two North Atlantic tropical cyclones etc.?
- This is very minor but I can't find in the source "After the storm, Cuban President Gerardo Machado utilized the military to assist in relief operations and prevent looting." - I'm sure it's me and my inability to figure out how to use those google article sources without scrolling off the page when I try to read the continuation of the article.
- also (minor), would authorized the military or something besides "utilized"?
- Otherwise, a-okay. MathewTownsend (talk) 17:03, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
- ok, nice article. All issues address. GA pass. Congratulations! MathewTownsend (talk) 01:27, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 1933 Trinidad hurricane. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120822025054/http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/trinidad_and_tobago/STAGING/home_assets/energy101_pt3.pdf to http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/trinidad_and_tobago/STAGING/home_assets/energy101_pt3.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.