Talk:1972 Pacific hurricane season/GA1
I am failing this article as the article is poorly formated and doesnt meet the critera i apply to season articles and needs a massive cleanup.
- Celeste's area is too big 2-3 paragraphs should be sufficent but no more.
- Each depression should have an infobox and a trackmap at the very least.
- The main Infobox has an error.
- Split the timeline off and the seasonal summuary from the storms section and make its /
- The depressions need to be added to the Infobox
- There are parts which are not neutral -ie "Of note is the fact that on November 17, Ruby had a central pressure of 983 mb (983 hPa), which is surprisingly high for a 100-knot typhoon."
- Also i have spotted a dead link.
- The depressions are in the infobox. Cyclonebiskit fixed the infobox. I moved the timeline to the end and split it from the storms section. I changed the offending sentence in Ruby. Celeste's section now has three paragraphs; I kept it at three because the first paragraph is about the MH, second impact, third records. Where's the deadlink? I still have to get track maps made.
- I'd like to point out that it is still August 18. This is less than a week since you quickfailed the GA Nom. Since I fixed most of the issues within a week, (even when taking my sweet time to get started). I am not going to renominate this article, but I'd like to suggest not quickfailing my noms for the reasons used to justify quickfailing this one. Thank you. Miss Madeline | Talk to Madeline 03:18, 19 August 2009 (UTC)