Talk:1975 Tân Sơn Nhứt C-5 accident
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- Concur - found a USAF reference that says 175, so have changed it. Socrates2008 (Talk) 09:34, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- all the various wiki articles cite different figures for those on board and those killed, the main C-5 article did not include the correct number of USAF medical crew and the figures cited did not even add up. Does not seem to be any definitive source on these figures but best estimate of total on board is 313 with 138 killed.Bob80q (talk) 03:23, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 1975 Tan Son Nhut C-5 accident. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090912041251/http://www.af.mil/information/heritage/person.asp?dec=&pid=123006467 to http://www.af.mil/information/heritage/person.asp?dec=&pid=123006467
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.