Talk:1978 European Cup Final/GA1
Here are the issues I found:
- David Johnson links to a disambiguation page; have it link to the right person.
- "Liverpool's opposition in the semi-finals was the team they beat to win the European Cup the previous season Borussia Mönchengladbach." comma after season.
- "Brugge won the match 5–2, a 9–2 victory on aggregate" and a
- "The match was a close affair, Atlético needed to have any chance of reaching the semi-finals." huh? missing a couple of words there.
- "A Graeme Souness pass released Kenny Dalglish into the Brugge penalty area." not entirely sure what this means; reword.
- "shadow of the side we played in the Uefa Cup final two seasons ago" Shouldn't UEFA be in all-caps? Since it's a quote maybe that's how it was written.
- In general, the prose is really dry and rigid. It's tough to put my finger on, but it caused me to struggle to get through this article. I would send this to GOCE for some fine-tuning to add fluidity in the route section; the match section is mostly fine.
- I've dealt with all your concerns and sent the article to GOCE for a copyedit, hopefully that will be done fairly soon. NapHit (talk) 12:22, 28 July 2011 (UTC)