Talk:2005–06 Coventry City F.C. season
|WikiProject Football||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Coventry||(Rated Start-class)|
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In 2007–08 Coventry City F.C. season on 2011-05-27 15:36:08, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
- In 2005–06 Coventry City F.C. season on 2011-06-13 14:51:10, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 2005–06 Coventry City F.C. season. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081105102733/http://www.ccfc.premiumtv.co.uk:80/page/Fixtures/0,,10269~2007,00.html to http://www.ccfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10269~2007,00.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090731111517/http://www.soccerbase.com:80/transfers_by_team.sd?teamid=621 to http://www.soccerbase.com/transfers_by_team.sd?teamid=621
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.