Talk:2008–09 Los Angeles Lakers season
|WikiProject National Basketball Association / Los Angeles Lakers||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject California / Los Angeles / Southern California||(Rated B-class)|
Team by team records and other stats
How about a team by team record table of some kind to illustrate how well/poorly the Lakers matched up against certain teams. And then there are stats like home/road record to show how well they did in those regards in the season. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 07:32, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on 2008–09 Los Angeles Lakers season. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111002045326/http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gamecenter/recap/NBA_20081207_MIL%40LAL to http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gamecenter/recap/NBA_20081207_MIL%40LAL
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakersfyi28-2008oct28%2C0%2C185259%2Cfull.story
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers31-2008oct31%2C0%2C6564933.story
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers-fyi19-2009feb19%2C0%2C1122101.story
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/la-spw-kobe-allstar23-2009jan23%2C0%2C1997267.story
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nba.com/lakers/roster/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.