Talk:2008 AFL draft
|WikiProject Australia / Australian rules football||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
We can't have all the players in RED, they can't be blue until they pass WP:N and WP:BIO. All the "blue" players were directed to the wrong links! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Johnson8776 (talk • contribs) 00:34, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- Irrelevant opinion as notability is needed for articles, not for links. From WP:RED: In general, red links should not be removed if they link to something that could plausibly sustain an article. A lot of these players are notable today, many will be notable tomorrow, and all could be notable during next year if they make their debut. Hence all could plausibly sustain an article. Work on Disambiguating the incorrect blue links, don't just blindly delete the redlinks.The-Pope (talk) 00:43, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
names of players that were passed.
Is there anyway of finding the names of pleyers that were passed and what number draft pick they were. All i know is one who went to my school last year Jamie sheehan but i wasnt sure what draft pick number he was. Can anyone help or is this something that cant be done. Pattav2 (talk) 13:43, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on 2008 AFL draft. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080820100656/http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=65815 to http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=65815
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080905215156/http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=67093 to http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=67093
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080922012252/http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=67930 to http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=67930
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0%2C26576%2C24531902-19742%2C00.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0%2C26576%2C24580238-19742%2C00.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090206205641/http://news.theage.com.au/sport/afl-bulldogs-have-ayce-up-their-sleeve-20081006-4um4.html to http://news.theage.com.au/sport/afl-bulldogs-have-ayce-up-their-sleeve-20081006-4um4.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.