|WikiProject Football||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Germany||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Just a question, why does his sacking go under during the season, if it happened before the first game of the Bundesliga season? I believe it should be in the offseason. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:59, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed. I think the reasoning for not putting it in the off season is because it took place after the first fixture in a competition that involved all the bundesliga clubs (DFB-Pokal). That being said the bundesliga season, which is the one that matters as far as this article is concerned, doens't start until Friday. –Sir Sputnik (talk) 21:24, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
I apologize for the brief errors that appeared on the page, I'm new to Wikipedia but I'm doing my best. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Shadowrouge99 (talk • contribs) 16:24, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on 2009–10 Bundesliga. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.borussia.de/de/borussia_news_detail%2C185%2C0%2Cnewsid-171332.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090924171818/http://www.vfl-bochum.de/webcache/Aktuelles_meldung_6952_3_de.htm to http://vfl-bochum.de/webcache/Aktuelles_meldung_6952_3_de.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080206134853/http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/tabelle/ to http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/tabelle/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.