Talk:Chengdu bus fire
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Chengdu bus fire article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject China||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
Aside from the fact that the driver allowed a person to come inside with a container of gasoline, and aside from the fact that said driver bolted from the scene as soon as he stopped the bus, why the hell were 100+ people inside a public vehicle that was supposed to hold no more than 50-60?? Just another milestone in the PRCs dirty laundry list, I guess... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:03, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
Deadly bus blaze in SW China deliberate: local police
CHENGDU: A blaze that engulfed a bus in southwest China's Sichuan Province, which killed 27 people and injured 74 in early June, is believed to be the work of an arsonist, local police said Thursday.
The man, identified as 62-year-old unemployed Zhang Yunliang, a native from Suzhou city of eastern Jiangsu Province who temporarily lived in Chengdu, burnt to death at the rear of the bus after setting the fire, police said.
Police said that Zhang had threatened suicide after his family reduced financial support to him.
Chinese wikipedia article title
The title in Chinese wikipedia is 成都6·5公交燃烧事件 and not 成都巴士火灾, which is only a re-direct. I think some Chinese editors are confused about the re-direct. We need to make sure that the inter-wiki link remains pointed to 成都6·5公交燃烧事件. Heroeswithmetaphors (talk) 07:17, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 15 external links on Chengdu bus fire. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/2009-07/04/content_8378474.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-06/05/content_8255275.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSPEK14877
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-06/08/content_8258682.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-06/08/content_11504883.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.cctv.com/program/worldwidewatch/20090608/101446.shtml
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hBVowKe3e3RpzJ6SS8N3TtjKySXwD98KETAG0
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-06/06/content_11497459.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.bizchina-update.com/content/view/2300/2/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.bizchina-update.com/content/view/2324/1/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-06/08/content_8258740.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.danwei.org/front_page_of_the_day/safety_hammers_stolen_three_da.php
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://english.cri.cn/6909/2009/06/10/2001s492049.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://shanghaiist.com/2009/06/15/another_bus_fire_in_shenzhen.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080510134208/http://www.fullspectrumottawa.com/exposure/exposure_mass_murder.php to http://www.fullspectrumottawa.com/exposure/exposure_mass_murder.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.