Talk:2009 West Java earthquake
|A news item involving 2009 West Java earthquake was featured on Wikipedia's main page in the In the news section on 4 September 2009.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Relationship to 6.2 event south of Yogyakarta
I can't read the Indonesian source for the linkage of the two events but I would be very surprised if the later normal faulting event (OR I know, but it is perfectly clear from the USGS focal mechanism) was related to the earlier reverse faulting event. It isn't impossible but I would wait for press release from a scientific organisation or similar, rather than relying on what I presume to be an online newspaper. Mikenorton (talk) 09:46, 10 September 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on 2009 West Java earthquake. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090904074222/http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009lbat.php to http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009lbat.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090910122511/http://earthquake.usgs.gov:80/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009lgba.php to http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009lgba.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090911113455/http://regional.kompas.com:80/read/xml/2009/09/08/00310831%20/gempa.yogyakarta.terkait.dengan.gempa.di.jawa.barat to http://regional.kompas.com/read/xml/2009/09/08/00310831%20/gempa.yogyakarta.terkait.dengan.gempa.di.jawa.barat
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/8233344.stm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.