Talk:200 (Stargate SG-1)
|200 (Stargate SG-1) is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on August 18, 2011.|
|Current status: Featured article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Question regarding Farscape reference
I haven't written much in the area of fiction, so I'm not sure how to deal with sourcing, but I thought part of the joke with the Farscape reference was that two of the characters in the SG-1 episode starred in Farscape (Ben Browder and Claudia Black). I'm surprised that doesn't get a mention. Sχeptomaniacχαιρετε 06:09, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't get why it wasn't mentioned either considering it's pretty much the only aspect of the episode people talk about. I've added it. If someone really needs a source to verify that Black and Browder co-starred together I'm sure there's a billion magazine articles out there. Pick one. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:19, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
Additions to the article
I just added 2 paragraphs, one about the writing process and another about Richard Dean Anderson's appearance. I'm preparing to create a spoken version of the article soon. Please let me know if you have any concerns about the article, so changes can be incorporated before I do the recording. Thanks! --Fang Aili talk 06:29, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
- No issues, I just did some minor WP:MOS-compliance cleanup. Look forward to hearing the article! Der Wohltemperierte Fuchs(talk) 15:59, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
furlings not mentioned?
actually shocked this wasn't added with all the other big first time and cross over data but the episode 200 actually is the first time the 4th of the great races are shown on an episode.(4 races being asgard,ancient, furling and i forget thoose weird tree cloacking hippies from first few seasons name).
they are verbally talked about from time to time but in the previously on stargate script they are parodied by having the first ever meeting encounter with furlings. a scene that gets many a fan in a what the hell moment of not remembering that "previous" episode.188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:46, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- They aren't actually "shown", the lack of their appearances is parodied. Der Wohltemperierte Fuchs(talk) 19:08, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
Lead: “1.9 average household rating”
In my opinion, the phrase “a 1.9 average household rating” should be reworded to be more understandable and then copied to Wikipedia:Today's featured article/August 18, 2011 before it appears on the Main Page. Electrical & computer engineer (talk) 03:26, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
- You have any suggestions? It's somewhat difficult to explain without knowing television rankings. Der Wohltemperierte Fuchs(talk) 15:29, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on 200 (Stargate SG-1). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080125182358/http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-stargatesg1at200%2C0%2C2235149.story to http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-stargatesg1at200%2C0%2C2235149.story
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100113132520/http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2683/index.html to http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2683/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090225141543/http://media.dave.tv/sites/stargatesg1/screenplays/s10e06.PDF to http://media.dave.tv/sites/stargatesg1/screenplays/s10e06.PDF
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.